It's all at your doorstep
Situated in the heart of town, this conveniently located two-bedroom unit is just a short walk to schools, CBD, parks, cafes, and restaurants.
Whether you are a first home buyer, investor or looking to downsize, this opportunity should not be missed. Come and enjoy all the benefits of living close to town.
Key features include:
- Large main bedroom which features a ceiling fan and a built-in robe.
- Bedroom two is also a good size, with a built-in robe.
- Open plan living room and kitchen. The living room has a ceiling fan, and the kitchen has a stove and rangehood.
- Linen cupboard in hallway.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout.
- The bathroom features a shower, vanity, and toilet.
- Separate laundry with access to the outdoor area.
- Undercover outdoor area which is all concreted. It also has an extendable clothesline and garden running along the fence line.
- Single lock up garage with an electric roller door, internal access and another door that leads out to the outdoor area.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Strata rates: $431.80 per quarter.
Water rates: $154 per quarter.
Council rates: $215 per quarter.
Rental appraisal: $350 - $360 per week
Property built: 1990.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (20 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".