Neat as a pin with nothing to do
This beautiful family home is situated in Raworth which is central to Green Hills Shopping Centre, the new Maitland Hospital, schools, and historic Morpeth.
Whether you are a first home buyer, investor or looking to downsize, this amazing property is a must-see opportunity, that will not last long.
Key features include:
- Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining room.
- Kitchen includes gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and rangehood.
- Good size lounge room at the front of the home.
- Air conditioning in the living and dining room.
- Modern tiles in the hallway, living, dining and kitchen.
- Carpet in all bedrooms.
- Large main bedroom which features a walk-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite.
- Remaining two bedrooms feature built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- Main bathroom includes a shower, bath, and vanity.
- Separate toilet.
- The hidden laundry is at the back of the garage.
- Single garage has a remote roller door and internal access.
- Large sliding glass door leads to the beautifully tiled alfresco area.
- Natural gas supplies the cooktop, instantaneous hot water system and a barbeque bayonet.
- Manicured lawns highlighted by landscaped gardens.
- Garden shed.
- Secure yard.
- Rainwater tank.
Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes).
Raymond Terrace (18 minutes).
Maitland (11 minutes).
Newcastle Airport (35 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 415m2.
Council rates: $484 per quarter
Rental appraisal: $480 - $510 per week.
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".